Monday, March 12, 2012

America's Next Top Rapist.

I don't enjoy dreams. Especially the ones where you're being judged for a fashionable piano test and ones where you're about to be morrrested by an old creepy Asian man. The rest of this blog is most likely going to be endless rambling about my strange dreams. And all of the foreign movies I've watched, of course.

MY RAPIST DREAM. Oh my tits this was so creepy. I woke up and broke a sweat. I don't remember all of the hairy details however I remember ALMOST being raped. Not raped, which is pretty good. Anyways..My parents were hosting a huge potluck at our house. It was pretty huge, considering all of our neighbors, family friends, stray exchange students, professors studying abroad, and relatives were invited. You might be thinking "HOW CAN YOU GET RAPED WHEN THERE ARE ABOUT 59 PEOPLE IN YOUR HOUSE?!" Easy. There was this guy at our house named Professor Yi and he would always be looking over my shoulder, asking what I was doing, following me everywhere, etc. I'm used to this because I've had tons of Chinese people doing this stuff to me when they're over. My parents finally introduced me to the guy and he was some sort of biologist/artist. Then during the party my parents introduced me to this creep. Since it was crowded, he took me outside. I wasn't worried about rape since we were so close to the house. Suddenly he points to this weird cage, with a ton of foxes, squirrels, and "wildlife" I never see. He said some interesting stuff about them....as we were walking back to the house he took his hand and forced it down my shirt. Of course, I don't scream because that would make things worse and I sprinted back into the house. Surprisingly, he doesn't chase me. I think he left after that attempt. When I get into the house, everyone is very confused...about where I've been and what I've been doing. I told everyone the Professor guy tried to rape me but everyone was like "Nawwwwwwwwwwwwww." But then they were convinced when he had apparently left the party and I looked like something had scarred me for life. That was not a fun dream to have before CM.

The next one was about CM. Imagine America's Next Top Model....but..for pianos. It didn't make sense. But when do dreams do that? I vaguely remember Lizzi and I standing at the foot of this glitzy hotel with a bunch of competitors...one was a gay black guy with red hair. We met our judge, some kind of a white Tyra Banks except the thing was that I don't know how she promoted piano. I remember watching some kind of perfume commercial she was in that was somehow recreated like Inception...Then I remember being shoved into a pink and lacy practice room with Lizzi as I practiced my butt off.

Then I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment