Saturday, March 3, 2012

Dreams of Glozell, Marching band, and ROASTED CAULIFLOWER.

I had another dream. Yesterday I was watching a Glozell video where she went to Disneyland and saw Tiana, the black princess. She was crying because the last time she went to Disney there weren't even black people in the parade. It made me want to hug her even more then when I saw The Help. Anyways, my dream strangely revolved around that. We were some place near Disneyland but near a desert and there was a small group of marching bands there...I feel like RB was there too but that group was pretty small, so.. It was a congregation of a bunch of people just sitting around on the dirt floor and on random bleachers practicing and Westview was just running around trying to find uniforms and the shako box shelves. Then everyone couldn't find anything because the truck was parked half a mile away and like usual, everything was super disorganized. Oh and we never even performed. After that Gungun kept on asking Marco if his mom was a "coupon queen" and he was like, "Eeyup! Only on Tuesdays though!" Gungun had some weird project that involved couponing. Fun. After that we ended up in this Sprouts place near the desert lot and all I remember was getting really cheap pies and lettuce. Cassie's mom was there and I think Marco's mom was there and they were like "YEAH LETTUCE AND CHEAP PIES". After that grocery shopping montage I don't remember anything else. Part 2 of my dream randomly involved going to some Asian girl's house in China and she had a shitload of Disney stuff in her room...all I remember was her saying "Ugh these were so expensive." I remember telling her about Glozell crying because they had a black princess.

That is all.

Also I'm making roasted cauliflower!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment