Friday, August 12, 2011

Kpoop Moosic Nooz.

I haven't posted about Kpop in a while so I'm at it right now. Plus I mention ONE Jpop song. Hurhur. Here are some of the songs I've aquired this summer!
U Go Girl-Lee Hyori. Lee Hyori is like....the Britney Spears of Korea. This song is so terribly bad but it's so catchy. The mispronounced words are hilarious. "GUR. GUR. HAY YOO GOH GUR." Plus the music video is encouraging girls to go under the knife to get hot guys. Besides this video Hyori has done other stuff that is way better..Sort of.
Mr. Simple-Super Junior. Super Junior's comeback! "Hay! I'm Mistehr Simpuur!" Another fail in the beginning. Most people are picking out the part when they're like "Because I naughty naughty." But that part doesn't bother me. The song is pretty good for a comeback besides the weird orgasmic out of breath rapping.
Freestyle-4minute. 4minute's English phrases have improved drastically. I mean, they aren't my favorite but I always wind up listening to them. I think they recorded this for some kind of video game. I like the beginning but then it slowly turns into the 30 second ballady part of their songs. 4minute is like a more ghetto (in a bad way) and fakishly sexy version of 2ne1. But they're still catchy.
Hard But Easy (LOLOLO)-Luna and Krystal from f(x) The title made me cry with laughter. I wanted a solo song from Luna cause she has impressive chops but this was pretty good. Obviously it was recorded for a K drama.
Now-Wonder Girls. This is a cover of a song that was originally recorded by Lee Hyori's old girl group. I like it, even though they don't have very strong vocals.
Ugly-2ne1. WHAT A DISAPPOINTMENT. That's all. The MV is cool. The chorus is lame.
Hate You-2ne1 Good and repetitive and the music video blew my underpants off.HOLY SHIT BOM. She looks so creepy. Please don't get another nose and eyelid job again.
I Am the Best-2ne1. Like a tribal techno sacrifice.Minzy looks hot. I underestimated her before.
Nothing Lasts Forever-Girl's Day. I liked the whiny vocals! I thought Girl's Day was an underage band. They aren't. :SI'm trying to look for more.
Mirror, Mirror-4minute. "Four minute slut! Four minute slut." It's 4 minutes LEFT. Get it right, bitches. Overall this was a good song but was scrutinized for its giving birth esque dancing. Leave it to Hyuna to get all slutty.
Bubble Pop!-Hyuna from 4minute. Hyuna is probably my least favorite kpop singer ever. She has a weird nasally little boy voice and acts way too sexy for like.....a 16 year old? Something like that. If she's 18 I'll let it go but in Korea you can't get as skanky as her. Anyways, this song was pretty bad and hilarious with the butt shaking and NO bubble popping whatsoever and the dubstep incorporated in it. Check that out.Yum, boob flashing.
Love Song-Big Bang. I loved this! No terrible engrish pronunciations PLUS a classy MV and graceful chicken dancing! WHAT MORE COULD YOU ASK FOR.
I'll Be Back-2PM. This song was meh. When I heard it in the hotel in Qingdao I was like yum yum but now it's just whiny and like a poopstain.
Copy and Paste-BoA. BoA is considered the best dancer in the kpop music industry. She doesn't have a great voice but ya really can't have it all. This reminds me of ghetto safari adventures.
My Name-BoA. This one reminds me of Spain, techno, and cinnamon buns.
Goodbye Baby-miss A. Comeback!! I like this because they sounded a lot more mature. I also gained lots of respect for Fei and I now know how naturally pretty she is because before she didn't wear any makeup and I was like "meh." People try to compare 2ne1 and miss A like so:
Bom:Suzy
Jia: Dara
Min: Minzy
Fei:CL
But in my p0int of view:
Jia:Bom. Both of them are striking and have unique voices.
Suzy:Dara You can't help but like them. They may not be SUPER amazing singers and dancers but they're still definitely above average (definitely better than me.), plus they're just cute.
Min:CL Min talks the most as well as CL and they have the most charisma.
Fei: Minzy. They can both dance frigging amazingly and sing decently.
Goodbye Happiness-Utada Hikaru. The jpop song! After listening to this, I like jpop more than kpop. It's just that I have no exposure to jpop and no one really listens to it except the weaboos at school. And they listen to pokemon music.
Go Go Summer!-KARA. KARA is getting way more annoying. They started all gangsta and now it's all pink and foofy. The song was good for their phone ad though.
Hot Summer-f(x). I hated this at first. But then I got extremely turned on by Luna. Yum. I love her.
THE END. I think your brains probably combusted in a fit of lust thinking about Luna's thighs.
Or is that just me?

No comments:

Post a Comment