Monday, August 8, 2011

I'M SO EXCITED.........I'M SO EXCITED.......I'M SO..........SCAREDDD.

LOLOLOLOLO

So you might wonder nowadays, "WOW. Natalie has a ton of ideas." Wrong. I sat in bed at 4AM churning ideas out. I do so much for my limited viewers, and I probably shouldn't. I've been using the computer from 10 AM today and multitasking and such that I literally feel my brain frying. This is going to be a rather hipster post, with obscure topics like "Worst Places To Have Diarrhea", "Vintage Cars", "Kool Aid Hair", "Shows from duh 90's slash early 2000's", and lastly "What Lizzi and I Plan To Do While Listening to 'Love Hurts' By Nazareth." I'll start out with the diarrhea talk. I myself have had diarrhea in many bad places, mostly in China. But no one cares. You could fart in public and get away with it. So here's a mighty fine list of bad places to blow chunks in reverse.
1. In your pants. That's a given......it's hereditary and runs in your JEANS/GENES!!!! HAHAHAH-I might've mentioned that one before.
2. Large stores such as Wal Mart and whatnot. There's usually a crowded bathroom and you feel embarrassed as people hear your butt thunder and see you walk out. The walk of shame. The mixed smell of poop and unwashed people (just kidding) adds to the sense of sheer terror.
3. On a boat. You can assume why.
4. Right before sexual intercourse. LOL.
5. On a ski lift. And the ski lift stops.
6. In single person bathrooms. You see, even though there are many stalls in normal public bathrooms, you could just point fingers at others.
7. In a movie theater on a date.
8. On the catwalk. You can imagine.......strut those thighs.........SPLATTTTTT.
9. In the pool.Dream car. The guy standing in front of it is such a bro. You can tell by his flamin' hot shirt.
Since yall are probably insanely grossed out, I will move on to my next topic, vintage cars.
As soon as I can drive, I will use my life savings of 270 dollars (I'D HAVE A LOT MORE IF MY MOM DIDN'T STEAL MY MONEY) and get a really old crusty car with flames. Preferably a ford roadster, you know, those ancient cars that look like boxy houses and whatnot. Or a volkswagen bus. My mom is very wary on the idea and said that if "I become doctah!" I can collect vintage cars. Hell no! I want to drive one. If my mom doesn't let me get a delicious rustbucket......I might cry. Plus I don't even really like cars so why would I collect them? I'd rather collect snowglobes. You could experience the 30's-70's in it. People probably smoked pot in it. Or had sex in it. Or illegally shipped chimpanzees or humans with it. Or gave birth in it. Honestly if I wouldn't be able to get these sultry cars, I'd just get a smallish car with good mileage, better for the environment, and it would HAVE to be a cool color. If nothing fits my criteria, I guess I'll just have to blade or segway everywhere. I don't mind!Kool aid hurrrrr.
I've been pestering/subtly hinting to my mom that I want to dip dye my hair a dark blue and that it doesn't damage your hair so I've been obsessively looking online how to dye it. (even though she probably won't let me.) I came across a page of how to dip dye your hair with KOOL AID. So I guess kool aid is terribly bad for you. It stains your insides. Lucky blonde people, not having to bleach their hair to dye it. But anyways....you mix kool aid with conditioner, soak your hair in it, and it comes out with a light and cute sherbet color. It's pretty awesome. But it still disturbs me how you can dye your hair with it. And, I'm probably never going to drink kool aid again, not that I liked in the first place.
Every day I'm bored. So I watch an array of kid's shows on the tube of you. So here are a ton of shows I loved.
1. Saved By the Bell. I used to think it was boring cause I was only in elementary school but......it's amazing. I had a slight crush on Zach Morris and mostly KELLY KAPOWSKI. Yowza.
2. Hey Arnold!-BEST SHOW EVER. You could learn so much. My favorite character was Nadine, the black girl with blonde braids who liked bugs.
3. Braceface-Mmm I loved that super Canadian cartoons. From smoking, drinking, getting blow up bras......it had it all. And it had an awesome half Italian/Chinese girl with red and black hair. I'm a sucker for interracial characters. Ahee.BRACE FACE! MY LIFE IS COMPLICATED-BOYFRIEND-I WORK IT OUT IN THE END-BRACEFACE! Best show ever.
4. Chalkzone-All I can say about this show is YAY.
5. As Told By Ginger-I was always super scared of the animation but I still liked it. It was rather deep, even if everyone had derp faces.
6. My Life As a Teenage Robot-THIS SHOW WAS AWESOME. But it only ran for about 2 years, which sucked.
There's also shows like Full House, Family Matters, The Cosby Show, and others but come on, you could totally expect me to like those shows. It's pretty much a given.
Lastly, there is the topic on Love Hurts by Nazareth. This cheesy heartbreaker has made me conjure up some snazzy ideas.
1. Three way slow dance with me, Lizzi, and BRANDON
2. Film a wistful Kpop soap opera scene in a car while it's raining outside
3. Film a scene where someone cries, eats ice cream and chocolate, watches soap opera, puts a gun to their head and it gets all dramatic but then they decide not to because they don't have the courage.
4. Fake sniffling over someone's picture.
5. Dedicate an entire soap opera with this one song and other variations of it playing. LOL.
I have no ideas now. Kbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment