Saturday, February 26, 2011

My Male Appendage


No one is going to read this. But I know I will. Well, recently I have exposed to the world that I have a male appendage. I'm going to let it all hang out and slide across the floor, and if you don't like hearing a female talk about their no no square, then I advise you to exit in a graceful manner. Well, my "no no square" aka PENIS is the shape, size, color, and texture of a butternut squash. People may say "Don't you mean the other way around?" No, I don't. And butternut squashes are the ultimate phallic symbol. But then again, the size of mine just blows all the other types of male genitalia out of the water. My appendage can do many, many, many creative things, such as.

1. It's really useful when playing tag.
2. I can clean the house with it. See? Double the work in LESS time!
3. I can play the bongos with it.
That was many.

My butternut squash-esque appendage also gets me into a lot of trouble, like people think I have a permanent boner, airplanes try to land on it, etc.

Not all ladies are as well endowed as me. You should be lucky you have an EGGPLANT.
Mmm, thick n' creamy.

No comments:

Post a Comment