Saturday, May 7, 2011

Something more.....Melancholy.

My face at the mo.

Usually my posts are about random shit. This one is about shit, but it's not random and fun filled. Don't even bother to read it, but I'm just letting out steam. A lot of steam. Maybe you do want to read it to understand all of these random pictures. Yes, I'm keeping this rant in my regular random ass picture format. Well, here goes everything. My parents have been pressuring me about college since....seventh grade. It's gotten worse, and I'm only in 9th grade. Everything I do REVOLVES around college. Piano....for college....all my AP classes and crap...college. Duh. And now, band is revolving around college. My mom says I can stay in band for all 4 years...well, three years sort of for now......if I play on clarinet. And the B thing won't be applied anymore. I personally hate clarinet with a passion, no offense. Band is something I do for fun. It's like a sport, though it's not very physically challenging..well, sometimes it is during marching season, heh. If I switch to clarinet, I'm kind of just going to dread band. I don't know if this argument is valid but let's say two people had the same amount of community service, grades including AP classes, and one of them played clarinet (but could play bass clarinet......duh, all clarinetists can..) and one could play clarinet but mainly focused on bass clarinet. I don't know......in my opinion I would pick the more unique person...someone who can play clarinet pretty well but really has a passion for bass. When I told my mom that, she snickered irritatingly and was like YOU'RE WROOOOOOOOONGGGGGGGGGG! Then she mocked my passion quote many times and now I feel like backhanding a baby. I love playing bass clarinet. It's not the same as a clarinet player who conveniently knows how to play bass clarinet. I'm pretty sure Mr. Hollyday told me that before. It's unique. I wish I could actually do what I really wanted, though that's completely bull shit. I can't do everything that I want. Well of fucking course! I don't want to go to school, and I have to do that ;P Ugh. If I switched to clarinet, I doubt Webb would let me go back to clarinet...and how would I even switch off? I think I could compromise playing bass for marching season and switching every now and then for concert band but of course Webb wouldn't let me do that. It's all or nothing. I also don't understand why my parents won't just let me practice clarinet regularly at home. Colleges won't care, they'll know that you're adept at clarinet-ing and bass clarinet-ing, and I guess they'd find it cool that you really like bass clarinet more than clarinet? I'd do that if I was a hip rad college admission person.
That's the end of my rant, I guess.
Today we had an asian fest. I entertained a 5 year old with barbies and everything I put on the barbie the kid was like "it tis not boohtefull" and I got so irritated I wanted to yell "YOU'RE NOT BOOTEFUHL!!" but she was really cute. I also fell asleep multiple times and ate way too many strawberries. That party was 6 fuckin' hours!!!!! I ate pretty well, though. Snowy humped the legs of all the foxy Asian professors and they thought it was hilarious and cute and took many pictures. All I could do was stand in the corner and snicker. Then I played on our Wii, which I haven't played in in a while. I made myself short, fat, and yellow and gave myself a mole in the middle of my forehead and gave myself a pedo smile. I renamed myself Pedonat. After that I read more of animal farm on my mom's bed and promptly fell asleep. That's all.
Now I'm groggy, irritated, and sort of hungry (I haven't eaten since 2 PM)
Please send me an entertaining viral video so I can look like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment