Saturday, March 12, 2011

Gee Gee Gee Gee


Yes kids. This is the post where I talk about SNSD, the most overrated yet kinktastic group of jailbait that has randomly appeared in the k pop scene. With their colorful overalls, catchy dance moves, songs with one syllable titles, and Asian schoolgirl charm, they stole the hearts of many women, pedophiles, and white people. And when I say pedophile, that means me.
So here I shall start spreading my opinions of the 9 hot sluts in SNSD.
Number hwone *insert peace sign* is Taeyeon, the leader and the one with the sultry voice that doesn't even sound all high and pitchy like any other typical Asian singers. Her face kind of reminds me of Ellen, and it sort of scares me. She probably one of the couple of decent singers in this group, because all of them other girls are in for the smex appeal and whatnot. Plus SNSD stinks live. Not that I would know.
Second would be Jessica, the whitewashed one. Makes sense, because she's from America. She often dyes her hair blonde and I hate her voice more than anything. It's like a Tasmanian Devil on crack.
Third is Tiffany, the one who everyone drools over but I find her annoying and whitewashed as well. And yes, she's also from America.
This is the point when you might start confusing these girls together. But never fear! Natafee is here to spread knowledge.
Fourth is Seohyun! The one who isn't super hot but is cute and looks like a deer and can make her voice sultry.
Fifth is Yuri, the uber hot one who always has black hair and make me cream me panties. She is a box o' jizz.
Sixth is Yoona......the insanely annoying one whom erryone finds cute. But not really. She can't sing and is always doing the product placement stuff. Blargh.
Okay, I'm done with the 3 ladies that look the same.
Seventh is Sunny, aka Paul Hwang's love. She is cute and looks like a bunny. Paul Hwang was so inspired and intrigued by her beauty and made a sculpture of her face, but it turned out looking like Danny Devito. Or Nicolas Cage. Or both.
Eigth is Sooyoung. She is freakishly tall, has a lovely singing voice, and can 3 scoops of ice cream in a minute or so. She eats like a truck driver going through depression, yet she can maintain slender legs. Yummy.
LAST BUT NOT LEAST IS HYOYEON!!!!! Everyone thinks she looks like a man but she is so amazing. She has 14 piercings including a tongue piercing. She dances like a black woman and sings like one too. Whoever is her hairdresser should be fired. They dye her hair blonde and pin it up and she looks like an Asian blonde Marie Antoinette. People don't like her 'cause she doesn't look "Korean".........WE ALL LOOK THE SAME! SERIOUSLY PEOPLE!

Well, I'm done with SNSD. There are far many more good girl k pop bands than them, but they started it all. My reaction to the Gee video was "Whatthefuuuuck......." *rewatches about 5 times*.

Since I have nothing to talk about, I shall blog more about seksy K pop women.
YUM!

Yeahokaybye

No comments:

Post a Comment