Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Mmmmm....Did somebody say K pop?

I ENJOY K POP! The guy bands are sort of fruity and kind of annoying so I stick with the bubbly, engrishy, kinky dancing girl groups. I WILL NOW RANK MY FAVORITE K POP GROUPS.
1. 2NE1......Is amazing. They can sing live and can speak decent English and they're from the hood. Plus the rapper has a pet hedgehog. How do I know this? Hours of internet stalking, my friends. Also, one of the people in the group (Sandara Park) has the coolest ponytails ever. They stick straight up in the air. I don't even know how that's possible. I need to try this.
2. Brown Eyed Girls. This band is comprised of 4 middle aged but super HOT women. That's pretty much it.
3. KARA. The band that broke up and got together again. They used to be hardcore gangsters but then they became all fluffy and pretty pony-esque. They like to trash rooms of men that they adore for fun. Goo Hara might also be the most ideal Asian I have ever seen.
4. SNSD. Mmmmmm SNSD. The band that started it all. The band who produces one syllable songs that get stuck in my head all the time. Yummy. The band with 9 hot jailbait would probably be a term people refer them as.
5. 4 Minute......I don't get it.....there are 5 people.....and if that new member Hyuna wasn't in it, all of their names would match. Wow. Plan ruiner. Jihyun, Sohyun, Gayoon, Jiyoon.....Hyuna.IT DOESN'T WORK.
6. T-ARA: I personally think they kind of suck and one of their songs sound like them repeatedly saying "fuck me" but who knows! And they portray Native Americans in a inapropro way.

There are tons of girl groups out there, but I probably haven't listened to them or listened to them as much as these young radies.
Even though I am an avid listener of the pop o' Korea, doesn't mean that I'm giving up my C pop dream. hoho, no I am not. I, Ping Ling Ling Beijing will take over the solar system with Sushi X, climbing the charts with the tofu song, Ni Hao Ma?, Ta Hao Ma? and a Justin Bieber rip off! Instead of My World, we're naming it. No, It's MY World.

After my C pop girl band career takes off, I'm going to start a solo career and perform in various cabarets in exchange for cheese graters and small Mexican boys named Pito. After that, I'm going to retire at the ripe age of 21 and start a small scale guinea pig farm and have a mistress. Preferably named Eunice.

I'm out of ideas.
Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment