Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Kid Show/LSD Infused Dreams

Yesterday while I was extremely warm and sleeping and on meds, I had the weirdest dream ever. It wasn't one of those scary dreams I usually get, but this one was just plain creepy. It was slightly based on the Wiggles and Sesame Street, I presume.
So basically, everyone in band went somewhere in the middle of a really small desert town some place some where on the universe for a tournament. In the middle of this small town was this really weird colorful building and apparently it was some optical illusion gimmick tourist trap thing. So Ms. Webb, the charming dahling she is forces all of us to go there because we have a lot of time on our hands and she doesn't want us robbing banks and peeing everywhere.
At first, everyone is in some parking lot being bored and rolling around in sand dunes. Then I see Katie, Lucas, Naomi, and Alex go into the place, so I decide to follow along ten minutes after. Then, people decide to go in because they're afraid of inhaling more sand. Yum. Inside, the place is super weird. It's really colourful and looks like a set of the Wiggles. Except more LSD infused. I don't even know how it worked. It was magical. And bizarre. Our guide looked exactly like my Chinese teacher (with the bowl cut and salt and pepper hair) except she was white. And her assistant was one of Ms. Tanaka's TAs. The first weird optical illusion was everyone got some folded up shirt, had to wear it over their clothes, and within ten minutes, they would turn into another band member....one time, everyone turned into Abby. And real Abby was high or something, she was eating a cookie and kept on smacking people in the face with it. I don't even know why. And after 5 minutes of being someone else, you would eventually fade into your own self, but during that process, your face would be mixed in with the person that you got changed into. I guess it was like a polyjuice potion. But not really. The second thing was this wall with a bunch of dangerous steps on it made of huge legos, separated wood bars, etc. Next to the wall were a bunch of bars with feather dusters connected to them. Our guide/my Chinese teacher did a demo. She tested out all of the feather dusters UNTIL one actually tickled and made her laugh. Then, she walked up the dangerous steps on the wall, and we realized she didn't have legs. They were these weird robot legs made out of colorful plastic. So everyone tried out the feather dusters and walked up the steps with different legs. Weird.
The next thing was this weird fabric puzzle that resembled our scrim in the 4th movement of our field show except the pictures were colorful smiling caterpillars. Or the worms from Sesame Street. I'm pretty sure these worms haunted my dreams.
People used their minds to bring the puzzle together and then it changed color and burst into flames. Then while this magnificent process was going on, I'm pretty sure Skyler went gay for Dillon. I think he was resting his head on him and was babbling about the burst of color and beautifulness of the occuring scenario. Then, my mom barged into the room and told me to wake up, brush my teeth, and go to sleep.
I'm on drugs, I swear.*Cue Electric Feel by MGMT*
Seriously. If you want to feel the acid trip I felt in my dream, read this post and listen to Electric Feel. You will indeed feel my pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment